Haha, aw, thanks.
I have a few!
The dress was semi-period accurate (you know. It was a weird marriage of canon and period accuracy.)
And bustled up in the back. I wore a corset and bustle-pad underneath!
It was around 14+ yards of red velveteen… And I somehow managed to sew it in ten days because I am insane and I was full of youthful energy. (this was 3 years ago so)
Fun fact, these were taken in the carpark at Melbourne University(which totally looks like Hogwarts, btw.) I had to get changed crouching between the cars. Afterward, we walked home in pseudo-cosplay (Just the wigs and makeup on) and covered in fake blood. At 3AM in downtown Melbourne. We had a bunch of drunk blokes absolutely launch away from us screaming. LOLOLOL.
This is the only really good shot of it bustled up.
Terrible wig, it was my first wig before I got a proper one.
…WOW SORRY… I AM… V. FOND OF MADAM….
- ununnilium likes this
- clockworkandchaos likes this
- sappylittlegypsy likes this
- punchcat likes this
- milkayway likes this
- ms-makara likes this
- mersquid likes this
- happyleech likes this
- therebefoolery likes this
- lionantlers likes this
- karkles-the-adorabloodthirsty likes this
- xanadoesthings likes this
- adeviantreality likes this
- onimoz likes this
- mephistofuckingpheles likes this
- yaexrae likes this
- capriciousgallimaufry likes this
- dapperdead likes this
- xachievement-unlockedx likes this
- the-headless-duke likes this
- marinebluey likes this
- poignantmelancholia likes this
- kingdombishies likes this
- saccharinesylph posted this